To share experience on existing frameworks and tools.
Please prefer free and open source tools.
- bfcrypt found MD, MD5, SHA256, but not SHA1 and AES. Compiled under mingw32
- Signsrch Great!
- found AES, SHA1, SHA256, Zlib, MOV atoms, ...
- KANAL plug-in from PEiD
- can not find zlib streams :-(
- http://metasm.cr0.org/ (but no ARM support yet)
- FindCrypt2 (IDA plug-in)
- successfully found crypto constants (AES, SHA1, SHA256, MD5). Tested in Dec 2009 ;-)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.